Gosh, what a tired couple we have been... sleeping until 14!
I guess I had some sleeptime to recover from the last week.
We did make it to the shop and back though. And I bought myself an icecream:)
Yesterday on the other hand we had a really beautiful day. We walked down to the fjord and the boys had a great time throwing stones in the water, picking snails and looking at the boats cruising by.
I also got the possibility to refresh some yogapostures with Sander in the Mobywrap.
I have just started thinking about my physical recovery and try to do the excercises when I am lying down. So boring, but still so important for not becoming a TENA-lady.
6 kommentarer:
Så kule bilder! Du ser jammen ut som en sprek nybakt mamma! Kos dere:)
Ha ha ha, Tena-lady:) Ingen kommentar, men lurt med noen øvelser, ja, en del fødsler gjør jo sitt...
Du ser så sprek og flott ut på bildene!
WOW - du er virkelig supermamma!!! Håper eg blir slik som deg når det er min tur. For noen heldige barn :)
Måtte sjekke to ganger - lille Sander er også med på turen ser jeg. Du er jammen sprek og effektiv, på tur med to og klarer å legge inn noen yoga øvelser, det er jammen ikke verst. Fantastisk flotte foto !
مركز صيانة زانوسي
مركز صيانة كريازي
مركز صيانة هايسنس
مركز صيانة كلفينيتور
مركز صيانة الكتروستار
مركز صيانة جاك
مركز صيانة الاسكا
مركز صيانة ال جي
مركز صيانة اندست
مركز صيانة وستنجهاوس
كلفنييوتر
ويرلبول
زانوسي
هاير
Legg inn en kommentar