fredag 17. februar 2012

Curious about the belly???



















I realize I havent posted a single photo of my preggerbelly...
I havent fooled you:)

This is me right now, soon entering week 25. Slightly above the curve. It will be another BIG boy I assume.
It grew so much a couple of weeks ago. Until then people at work could hardly tell I was pregnant. Now its like: wow, THATS what I call a belly...!



















I feel still very good. I miss feeling quick and light though, but you know, those times will come again. Now I try to focus on the pregnancy (likely the last one for us) and enjoy every little kick:)
I really want to work full time until the last as I havent worked that much the last years.

I have a working weekend ahead of me and inbetween Salvas birthday tomorrow:)
Planning to bake more "fastelavnsboller" but as we already had that yesterday I dont know...

Maybe I´ll just make myself a big cup of hot chocolate and use the leftovers of whipped cream in it;) But first a big bowl of homemade carrotsoup that I´m preparing right now.

Nice weekend to all of you!!

3 kommentarer:

siddisisalou sa...

En fantastisk flott babymage du har !! Jeg gleder meg sammen med deg til alt du går gjennom og alt du har i vente.

Inger-Lise sa...

Fiiiine magen. :) Så gøy å se at lille sprett har begynt å vokse. Håper han er snill og at formen din er fin. Uke 25 da er du jo over halvveis da?! Tiden flyr altså. :)
Tusen tusen takk for god hilsen hos meg. Vi holder ut så godt vi kan. Nå skal vi kose oss med noen dager vinterferie, hvor vi kan leke masse med mormor før hun begynner behandligen til uka. :)
God jobbhelg. Stooor klem til deg.

Mammarie sa...

Ja den der må du nyte. Veldig fin mage :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails