søndag 6. mai 2012

City Boys



We went to the aquarium again today. What a bomb!!
We love that place, and the kids as well.
Waiting for the bus we had a look in the window at this great sportshop and I fell in love with this purple anorak...
What a beautiful color and I think it would be very useful in the Spanish spring and autumntime. And for our walks in the Pyrenees!

The only thing is that I have to pull it over my head...Well, anyway, I am not that concerned about my hairstyle and I would use it basically for sporty occasions.
Pity I cant try it on right now...
Got the feeling Salva is planning a little surprise for me in the nearest future;)

(A nice detail is that it is produced from organic cotton. The demand of cotton has arised immensly the last 2 generations and the use of pesticides is enormous in the cultivation of cotton...
The soil will get poor and  and the rivers polluted...)




2 kommentarer:

Florisa sa...

Denne har jeg i en litt annen fargenyanse, min er fjorårets modell og er mer rosa. Mannen har en i brun.

Har flere bilder av min i bloggen, blandt annet her: http://fru-lykkelig.blogspot.com/2012/04/mannen-lager-frokost-og-byens-hyeste.html

Vi er veldig fornøyde med anorakkene våre! Syns de er veldig behaglige og lette å ha på når man går tur. Det eneste negative er som du sier at man må ta den over hodet, litt mer jobb å få den av enn med en jakke, hehe. Men jeg syns nå det går helt greit :)

ghada sa...


شركة نقل عفش بخميس مشيط
شركة نقل عفش بالقصيم
شركة نقل عفش بتبوك
شركة نقل عفش بابها
شركة نقل عفش بنجران
شركة نقل عفش بحائل

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails