lørdag 28. januar 2012

Leopard...?

Me and mum took a little look in the second hand shop today.
Its so nostalgic and much fun to go there.

I found this cool "poshy" jacket there...
Should I buy it or not was the big question!

Do you think I bought it???


























We had a good laugh as it is SO NOT MY STYLE.


Anyway, we thought of ways to turn it into a disguise for the kids or a pillow....

But probably it would never be done...

So, I left the shop without it, and I dont regret!



1 kommentar:

Størstepia sa...

Tihi, den var jo stilig!;-)
Ikke helt min stil heller, gitt!:-)

Håper du føler deg bedre idag, skjønner at man noen dager føler seg trøtt og tung når man er gravid...
Gutten min elsker også å se på Ton & Jerry og Scoobi Doo:-)

Sjekk giveaway hos meg idag, den kan kanskje passe for deg?!:-)

Stor klem fra størstepia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails