fredag 27. april 2012

Dumplings and peppers


This blog starts to look more and more like a foodblog I realize!
The thing is that I work 50% now, which is such a relief. AND the good thing is that I have time for more things that I appreciate doing, like cooking for example.

Since I had the fridge full og red pepper (6 in fact!) I had to sort out something to make from them.
Filled peppers of course.
With naturerice, leek, garlic,onion, cilantro... I improvised as I didnt succeed on finding any interesting recepy.

I also made dumplings with chicken, leek and garlicfilling. My tip is to buy the dumpling "pasta" from an asian shop. Then you only make the filling and steam them for 6-7 minutes. Dip in soyasauce, its delicious!




1 kommentar:

siddisisalou sa...

Dette så jammen godt ut !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails