torsdag 7. juni 2012

Confusion


 

With pink bedsheets in the cradle no wonder why Adrià gets confused...:

"This is my little sister and his name is Marius" he proclaims...

I dont know why, but for months Adrià has called the baby by the name Marius. He even said he had his own little Marius in his belly:)

Marcus wondered if baby Sander brought me the "mother cake" (placenta) in his hand when he was born:).
Like "here mum, I brought you a piece of cake on my birthday"..., haha!

I will tell you about my express delivery some other day soon.






3 kommentarer:

Størstepia sa...

Gratulerer så mye med lille, vakre Sander!!
Hihi, ikke så rart Adria er forvirret med rosa sengetøy!;)
Kos dere og nyt dagene, gleder meg til å se bilder og høre om hvordan det går!!;)
Stor klem fra størstepia

siddisisalou sa...

For en nydelig baby !!!!
Sander er utrolig lik pappa synes jeg - iallefall på disse fotoene. Nyt dagene med ny baby - og alle kommentarene fra storebrødrene er jo SÅ herlige.

ghada sa...



شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة
شركة كشف تسربات بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف شقق بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف منازل بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف كنب بالمدينة المنورة

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails