søndag 3. juni 2012

Not as expected...




Well, we were going to the VilVite-center to see Dinos...
But... then you shouldnt forget your VISA-card at home...

Today, I almost smiled when it happend...
I am improving my way of handling these unexpected things...
(earlier I would try to find someone to blame... how horrible...)

Why not try to make the best out of any situation and be a good example for the kids (ooooh clischè...)
Anyway, being a mum is helping me to be a better person.

We took a walk in the beautiful Nygaards-parc. The lower part which is drugaddict-free.
And full of blossoming rhododendrons, small lakes and fountains.

Next Sunday there will be arranged a familyday in this parc! If I still havent delivered it can be a nice activity for the kids to bathe in the cleaned fountains:)






 






Ingen kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails