mandag 11. juni 2012

Sleepyday... and yesterday.

Have me and Sander done anything else than sleep today??
Gosh, what a tired couple we have been... sleeping until 14!
I guess I had some sleeptime to recover from the last week.

We did make it to the shop and back though. And I bought myself an icecream:)

Yesterday on the other hand we had a really beautiful day. We walked down to the fjord and the boys had a great time throwing stones in the water, picking snails and looking at the boats cruising by.

I also got the possibility to refresh some yogapostures with Sander in the Mobywrap.
I have just started thinking about my physical recovery and try to do the excercises when I am lying down. So boring, but still so important for not becoming a TENA-lady.




 

 




4 kommentarer:

Florisa sa...

Så kule bilder! Du ser jammen ut som en sprek nybakt mamma! Kos dere:)

Pia sa...

Ha ha ha, Tena-lady:) Ingen kommentar, men lurt med noen øvelser, ja, en del fødsler gjør jo sitt...
Du ser så sprek og flott ut på bildene!

Tonje sa...

WOW - du er virkelig supermamma!!! Håper eg blir slik som deg når det er min tur. For noen heldige barn :)

siddisisalou sa...

Måtte sjekke to ganger - lille Sander er også med på turen ser jeg. Du er jammen sprek og effektiv, på tur med to og klarer å legge inn noen yoga øvelser, det er jammen ikke verst. Fantastisk flotte foto !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails