mandag 14. mai 2012

Big empty space...






...

My first hours of maternity leave fills me with a big empty feeling...

Sad.
Tired.

I didnt want to to leave work.
1 1/2 hour lunch with nice collegues. Really tasty yummie chocolate/orange cake. Good buns.
Nice speech, and I was about to cry.
Beautiful jewelry as farewellgift.

Then spending a lot of extra time printing out recepies, talking even more with collegues. Making the farewell last just a bit longer.

So, now WHAT?

Picking kids, making dinner. Fixing the flat a bit.
Tomorrow I will really feel the difference.




1 kommentar:

ghada sa...


شركة كيان لنقل العفش بالرياض والمدينة المنورة وجدة ومكة والطائف والدمام تقديم لكم دليل كامل لشركات نقل العفش بالمملكة العربية السعودية
نقل عفش شركة كيان
دليل شركات نقل العفش
شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
شركة نقل عفش بجدة
شركة نقل عفش بمكة
شركة نقل عفش بالطائف
شركة نقل عفش بينبع

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails