onsdag 23. mai 2012

Its a shame to complain...

But my superpregger body just dont handle this heat very well...
Djeezes, I am hot, hot, hot.
It feels like we skipped spring and went straight from winter to summer.


I have been in town for hours walking around. It was the opening of the Bergen "Festspill" and a lot of people gathered at Torgalmenningen. Ballons and orchestras.
Normally I would probably think, oh, what a nice atmosphere, but today I just got annoyed because I had to take so many "longcuts" to get around all the people.
Couldnt they just carry me over, those strong policemen?? Be gentlemen??? :)
Somehow I also feel that people laugh and smile at my belly. Its like its to big to be true...Am I just getting paranoid?  I so want him to get out now...


I am a bit irritated at myself for having spent so much energy, and now I feel dehydrated and swollen. And NOW starts my afternoon with the kids. Salva is working afternoonshift today and just left the building.
A good friend is coming over though to pick up some babyclothes that I have sorted out for her.
I got so much the other day, so there is plenty to share.

I have made a pasta carbonara that we will have on the terasse!
Crossing my fingers that the small trolls behave nicely, otherwise I will become a monstermum I fear...!













1 kommentar:

ghada sa...


شركة كيان لنقل العفش بالرياض والمدينة المنورة وجدة ومكة والطائف والدمام تقديم لكم دليل كامل لشركات نقل العفش بالمملكة العربية السعودية
نقل عفش شركة كيان
دليل شركات نقل العفش
شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
شركة نقل عفش بجدة
شركة نقل عفش بمكة
شركة نقل عفش بالطائف
شركة نقل عفش بينبع

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails