lørdag 5. mai 2012

Snowy lunch out...



We were taken by surprise by the snowfall at lunchtime today... It looedk nice and I decided to bring out the food since the rest of the family were playing outside, but all of a sudden it started blowing cold wind and snowing!!
Hello, this is 5th of May... Maybe I just forgot how it can be in Norway at this time of the year.
Can never take spring for granted.
                                         


  If you look carefully you see the snowfalkes in the air...





And this is me and 36-weeks belly tomorrow!
I can really tell I am highly pregant now. My energylevels are pretty low and I should rest much more...

3 kommentarer:

mona sa...

Fantastisk flott mage du har altså!! Her snødde det også i går, men i dag har det vært mer sommerlig igjen. Ikke godt å forstå seg på været for tiden..

siddisisalou sa...

Så flott du er - og sikkert ikke lenge før den lille prinsen gjerne vil hilse på dere.

ghada sa...


شركة نقل عفش بخميس مشيط
شركة نقل عفش بالقصيم
شركة نقل عفش بتبوك
شركة نقل عفش بابها
شركة نقل عفش بنجران
شركة نقل عفش بحائل

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails