søndag 27. mai 2012

Our trip to suburbia


We took bus, tram and another bus to get to my parents place in Suburbia...
2,5 hours to move 30km...
Better have a lot of patience...
Amazingly beautiful in the city.

 



Marcus and Adrià on the 3.rd and last part of the travel... Soon they will meet granny and they keep their mood up playing with a few new cars and an icecream in their bellies.

Its been a wonderful 24 hours stay with a lot of fun, making new friends, but also a quite abrupt end to it...
Marcus fell on slippery floor and we had to go straight to the emergency with a very swollen and totally blue little finger...
Ai, ai, ai... I get naucious just thinking about how deformed his finger looked for a while... My God. I seriously thought the bone would stick out.

So, after a few hours in the emergenct we did an x-ray and everything is fine. No broken bone, but quite a few capillars exploded...
His finger will have interesting colors for some days, but will be totally fine:)

Gosh, I am such a sissy when my kids hurt themselves...



Ingen kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails